Part-Time Sales Assistant Job Listing
December 8, 2017
We are growing! Training provided. Come join our team as a sales assistant in our expanding home building company. Dynamic, career-oriented, organized individuals with great communication and computer knowledge will be considered. The primary responsibility of the New Home Sales Assistant is to support the Community Sales Manager in his/her efforts to generate sales. This position reports to an assigned Community Sales Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be able to effectively interact with customers, Real Estate Agents, company personnel and industry peers.
- Demonstrate general knowledge of the selling process.
- Maintain inventory of price list and brochure packets.
- Greet prospects, tour model, and answer their questions about product and community.
- Register interested prospects. Input contact info in computer database.
- Open and operate sales center during published sales center hours.
- Answer phone calls promptly.
- Maintain office equipment and order supplies.
- Make sure offices are tidy and locked up properly.
- Conduct sales presentations for prospective customers.
- Participate in realtor and community events.
- Make copies and file paperwork; maintain files.
- Work independently and handle multiple priorities.
- Computer Knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office.
- Schedule and follow up on appointments.
- Foster an ongoing environment of teamwork and collaboration between all Company personnel focusing all actions toward Company objections.
- Develop and maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment for employees and customers at all times
Interested candidates: Send Resume to Tim Knoche: